THE CLEAN COLLECTIVE PTY LTD
ABN 88 617 475 322
We take our customers’ privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however, it may affect your use of this Site or any Products and Services offered on it.
- Type of personal information collected
- Collection and use of personal information
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
- Access to and correction of personal information
- Complaints about breach
- Storage and security
- Collection of computer data
- Third party links
1. TYPE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
Personal Information: the type of personal information we collect is set out on our website. Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
- when you access and use our Site;
- during conversations with our team members;
- when you complete Orders for our Products (by phone, in person or electronically);
- when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
- when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events; or
- if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect and use the personal information for purposes including:
- to provide you with Products, our Services and Orders that you have requested from us;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to answer your questions and provide you with information;
- to consider and respond to complaints made by you;
- to provide your personal information to third parties that assist us in providing Products and Services you have requested, such as delivery service providers and fulfilment managers;
- for internal record keeping;
- for marketing;
- to comply with laws or regulations;
- or to assess your suitability for a position at our company if you are a candidate for employment.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, Products, Services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data such as your IP address. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases, to the extent permissible by law. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
4. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us on the email address below. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. COMPLAINTS ABOUT BREACH
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us via the email address below.
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of marketing communications, please contact us at the details below. Alternatively, you can unsubscribe from marketing communications by clicking “unsubscribe” at the bottom of our newsletters. Please note, you will continue to receive servicing communications whenever you place an Order with us.
7. STORAGE AND SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access to personal information
- Maintaining technology products to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroying your personal information when it’s no longer needed for our record retention purposes
- Using 128 – bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology when processing your financial details (128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard)
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
8. COLLECTION OF COMPUTER DATA
- your computer’s IP address;
- browser type;
- webpage you were visiting before you came to our Site;
- the pages within our Site that you visited; and
- the time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our Site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our Site and the Services and Products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
9. THIRD PARTY LINKS
When you click on links on our Site, they may direct you away from our Site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
If our Site is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to offer Products and Services to you.
Order means the order submitted by you to the Site to purchase Products from us.
Product means any product offered for sale by us on our Site.
For any questions or notice, please contact us at:
The Clean Collective Pty Ltd ABN 88 617 475 322
Last update: 26 September 2017