GAME OF SKILL PRIZE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (The Clean Collective) are ineligible to enter the competition.
3. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (The Clean Collective).
6. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia or New Zealand.
7. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
8. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
9. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a product of equal value at their discretion.
10. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
11. The Promoter is The Clean Collective of 2, 27 Dale Street, Brookvale NSW 2100 ABN 88 617 475 322.
12. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the entrant's names and literary pieces for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
13. The winner will be notified in writing within seven (7) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
14. If The Clean Collective is unable to contact the winner within seven days and The Clean Collective has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then The Clean Collective will award the prize to another valid entrant.